Less Easy NRJ
Are you willing to go further with the easyNRJ solution ?
Well, this is possible. Welcome in the "LESS EASY" part of easynrj.com.
Note: The content bellow is more technical and may not be accessible to anyone. However, if you're interested, it is no rocket science. It's just about taking the time to understand, and being curious.
Smart Grid Ready SGR - Heat pumps
Many water heaters have built-in systems and are smart grid ready / PV-ready. The goal is to indicate to the heater when we have excess solar that we can use.
With easyNRJ easyPLUG, this is now possible and to set up.
(!) This is expert level installation. You need to know what you are doing. easyNRJ is not responsible of your implementation or any damages caused by it.
Example of some models that support this:
- ATLANTIC SMART GRID READY SG-ready
- VIESSMANN SMART GRID READY SG-ready
- Mitsubitshi SMART GRID READY SG-ready ECODAN EVlink Borne de recharge
- Vaillant SMART GRID READY SG-ready aroSTOR aroTHERM flexoCOMPACT flexoTHERM climaVAIR
- CTC SMART GRID READY SG-ready
- PANASONIC SMART GRID READY SG-ready
- IDM SMART GRID READY SG-ready
- Bosh Compress SMART GRID READY SG-ready
- BULEX Magna aqua PV-ready
- STIEBEL ELTRON SMART GRID READY
We use here the easyPLUG as wireless indicator of the solar excess.
- 230V AC by simply connecting easyPLUG to the heater Smart Grid connectors
- Dry / potential free contact - a power converter can be plugged directly into the easyPLUG to convert signal. Contact us for ordering it.
Configuration of the easyPLUG is the same as standard usage with the following addition: In the mini-APP
- (12) enter the power consumed by your device when the Smart Grid is activated. Exemple for Explorer Atlantic : 0.7kW (700W).
- (13) 600 seconds (10 min) is standard value for the refresh frequency. (Note that the built-in Smart Grid protocol will anyway prevent a too frequent on-off-on-off scenario).
Smart Grid Ready SGR - EV fast chargers
Home Assistant & mobile APP