easyCOLOR the monitor
Light ring (6 colors) that indicates in real-time the energy consumption of your house.
Blue: You are injecting energy into the grid (surplus), it's time to start your machines!
Green/Yellow: Everything is fine.
Red/Purple: High consumption.
easyPLUG 100% solar
100% solar outlet, powered by free and eco-friendly energy. It activates automatically when your solar panels produce excess energy (injection).
Perfect for electric/hybrid cars, bicycles, scooters, tools, batteries, battery chargers, jacuzzis, pools, portable vacuums...
Connects with a single click to the smart meter and grants you access to hidden information:
Phase details, voltage, amperage, consumption...
Required for the operation of easyCOLOR and easyPLUG.
Save up to 1015€ per year
Click here to discover how
Here are some examples of potential annual savings using average energy rates for a Belgian household with 15 solar panels.
- 0€ without automation
- Up to €1015 with automation using the smart outlet easyPLUG
- Up to €215 with optimization using the consumption indicator easyCOLOR
- Up to €1229 with 1 easyPLUG + 1 easyCOLOR
... and even more if you have more panels or multiple easyPLUGs
PROMO PACK Monitoring & Solar Charging
Ecologically self-consume and save has never been easier
Do you have a smart meter? EasyNRJ is for you.
Self-consume and reduce your prosumer tax - Why?
Rise of renewable energies, decline of fossil fuels.
The energy transition is underway, but it brings new challenges:
- National infrastructure nearing the end of its life
- Irregular electricity demand (peaks at 8am and 7pm in winter, 1pm in summer)
- Intermittent green energy production (wind, sun, seasons)
The solution: Consume when we produce = Self-consume
In Wallonia, citizens are incentivized or taxed based on their energy habits. In 2023, the prosumer tax will double, but if you increase your self-consumption now above 37.76%, your prosumer tax will be reduced (more info here, here, here).
Possible and easy with the plug & play system easyNRJ. Act now!
All you need:
- The smart meter (active P1 port)
- Your WiFi password
- Connect the easyMETER P1 to the meter
- Plug in the light indicator in a visible location
- Enter your WiFi password
And that's it. No technician, no screwdriver, no subscription!
Charge your battery-powered devices for free and automatically with the easyPLUG, which activates during solar surplus. Compatible with any equipment on a standard outlet, easyPLUG increases your self-consumption, lessens your impact on the grid, and thereby reduces your prosumer tax. Through its self-consumption feature, you also mitigate the risk of inverter disconnections.
- Car (on 220v)
- Tablet, laptop
- Robot vacuum
- Battery-powered tools
- Portable battery
- Pump, waterfalls for pond
- Water heater
- Pool, Jacuzzi...
Scan the QR code of the assistant with your smartphone's camera, and the mini-app will appear. It allows you to:
- See the precise consumption/production of the house
- View the consumption of the outlet (instantaneous/daily)
- Specify a minimum daily charge, for example, to prevent the bike's battery from being empty in winter when there is very little sunlight...
Click below to learn more: