🕵️♂️ Access Hidden Information from Your Digital Meter!
Connect the easyMETER to the P1 port of your smart meter, open the mini-APP 📲 and access information with a single click:
- ⚡️ Amperage (per phase)
- 🔌 Voltage (per phase)
- 💡 Consumption (per phase)
- 🏠 Instantaneous home consumption
- ☀️ Instantaneous home production
- ⚠️ Grid-side issue detection
Capacity tariff (capaciteitstarief - captar - Flanders):
- 💰 Max Peak Previous Month
- 💰 Max Peak Running Month
- 💰 Peak Running 15min (reset every 15 min).
- 🏠 Home consumption
- ☀️ Home production
- 🚰 Gas consumption (if communicating gas meter)
- 📝 Meter version
These pieces of information are essential to understanding your installation and troubleshooting:
- 😮 Inverter that trips >> discover the phase with excessive voltage (injection)
- 🔌 Circuit breaker that trips >> identify the overloaded phase
- 🕵️♂️ Identify a problem coming from the grid
- 💰 Lower your capacity tariff (capaciteitstarief) by monitoring peaks and spreading consumption
💡🔎🌈 You also want to monitor your consumption 24/7, without needing to turn on your phone? This is possible with easyCOLOR. Click here to discover the easyMETER + easyCOLOR 2in1 pack.
☀️🔌🔋 You want to consume your energy surplus (injection) and increase your self-consumption? This is possible with easyPLUG. Click here to discover the easyMETER + easyCOLOR + easyPLUG 3in1 pack
If your P1 port isn't activated yet, you can request it from your service provider:
If you already have equipment connected to your P1 port, you can purchase a splitter here
The easyMETER comes with the RJ12 cable.